What exactly is Eyebrow Lift and how does it work?
Brow Lamination or Lift is essentially a perm or straightening service for your brows.
Eyebrow Lift keeps your brows looking stunning and healthy and unlike permanent brow tattooing Eyebrow Lift is absolutely pain free.
Product is applied to the eyebrow hairs creating a chemical reaction on the hair lifting them up. The brow is shaped with an optional tint. The treatment lasts approximately 4-6 weeks.
Eyebrow Lift Benefits:
- Add length and volume to your eyebrows.
- Ideal for both very thin and thick, unruly brows.
- Eliminates those stray hairs on eyebrows that are growing down, are straight or don’t have a shape at all.
- The result is natural looking brows with perfect shape.
- Super easy to style ! All you need to do is to brush them up in the morning with a mascara wand.
- Your brows can be richer in color while looking healthier.
Do not apply makeup or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after treatment
Avoid swimming, sauna or any kind of steam for 24 hours
Keep lashes dry for 24 hours
Avoid the temptation to touch the eye area after treatment. Your hands natural oils can clog open pores.
Do not apply Retin-a or AHA or exfoliate around the brow area for 3 days before or after the treatment
Do not use self tanning products on face for 48 hours post treatment
Comb the brow hairs using mascara wand as needed
- Tinting results will be darker and more defined immediately after your treatment and oil based make up remover can cause the tint to fade faster.