(Semi) Permanent Makeup enhances the face’s natural features. This service gives you the eyebrows that you’ve always dreamt. PMU Brows leave you with the definition and fullness without the mess, work or time of applying!
This Treatment includes…
- Complimentary Consultation
- Expert Mapping; I will map your brows to ensure you get the perfect shape and style for your face and features.
- A Premium Aftercare kit. The aftercare for permanent makeup treatments is really important. Longevity and consistent results depend on the aftercare being followed correctly at home.
Does it Hurt? My Permanent makeup services have little to no pain due to a topical numbing applied before and during the appointment. While every body is different at accepting anesthetics, I have had quite a few people snooze during their entire appointment!
When booking you’ll just choose Permanent Brows and then we will decide at your appointment which method is best for the look you’re trying to achieve.
Microblading is a form of permanent makeup that is performed using a handheld tool with tiny needle groupings that are designed to deposit pigment into the skin. Each line drawn will mimic an actual hair resulting in the most natural appearance.
Soft Powder Brows-
The pigment for this style brow is delivered into the brows using a small handheld machine to fill in sparse areas and create a soft powder look. This look is desired to be pixelated and “makeup like”.
Starting with some hair strokes in the front of the brow and fading into the shaded look through the tail of the brow. This is the most popular look as it gives you a little more fullness while still having the natural hair stroke look as well.
Pre-Care Instructions for Permanent Makeup
• Refrain from doing any tweezing or waxing for at least 48 hours prior to the procedure.
• Refrain from having electrolysis done for at least 5 day prior to procedure
• Do not resume any method of hair removal for at least 2 weeks after the procedure is completed
• Do not book an appointment before major events such as vacations, social events or weddings. Book with notice that you may be more sensitive during the procedure if you are menstruating.
• Refrain from sun exposure and/or tanning beds pre and post procedure. It is important that you do not have a sunburn prior to and after the procedure.
• Clients must be off Retin-A or Renova at least 30 days prior to all microblading procedures.
• Clients must be off Accutane for one year prior to procedure.
• Please avoid any alcohol 48 hours prior to microblading procedure. Non-compliance to this request will effect the results of your service. If you can not refrain from alcohol for 48 hours, please reconsider the procedure.
• If you have any condition that requires you to take anitibiotics prior to going to the dentist, it is a good idea to do the same prior to all tattoo work.
- Please refrain from taking ibuprofen or any other NSAIDS that may have blood thinning components 48 hours prior to procedure.
**I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who I deem not suitable for this procedure or for any other reason.
You may experience the following during the healing process:
1. Dryness and itching in the treated area.
4. Pigment fluctuation
YOU MUST FOLLOW THIS REGIMEN OF DAILY CARE.
- For the first 2 hours, Absorb. Pat the area with a clean damp cloth.
- Days 1-5, Wash. Using your fingertips gently wash with cleanser and water, morning and night.
- Day1-10, Prevent Infection. Apply a thin layer of ointment twice a day using swabs.
- Do not touch the treated area unless applying ointment. No scratching, rubbing or picking.
- For the first 7 days avoid normal routine products on brow area. Ex; facial cleansers, steam, makeup
- Avoid sleeping on or applying any kind of excessive pressure to the area for at least 4 days post-procedure.
- No Swimming or Sunbathing for 2 weeks post-procedure
- Avoid excessive facial sweating for 2 weeks for 7 days
- Always use sunscreen on brows after healing occurs
- For the first 2 weeks, avoid chlorine or the ocean
Microblading is not recommended for those who are/have
- Dark, old or misplaced permanent cosmetics in brow area
- Pregnant or nursing
- Bleeding Disorders
- Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Heart Issues/Diagnoses
- Skin Irritations in brow area (rash, acne, psoriasis, sunburn
- Sickness, Viruses, Active Illnesses
- Do not have sunburn on day of appointment
- Stop all Retin-a/Retinol products 1 month prior to appointment
- No Alcohol within 48hours of appointment
- No Blood thinning medications within 24 hours of appointment including Aspirin, Motrin, Fish Oils, Etc…